About Me

My photo
Hi!! My name is Lucy and I adore anything to do with crafts and textiles :) On this blog I want to share with you this passion for textile design. If you see anything on the blog that you might like or want to ask me about then feel free to send me a email!! :) I'd love to chat with you :) x x x :) you can contact me using either of these email addresses: bird-and-button-designs@hotmail.co.uk OR smiley8517@hotmail.co.uk Thank you:)x x x

Sunday 9 October 2011

Some More Love for Mollie Makes :) :) :)

Hi there :)

I hope you are having a lovely weekend :) :) :) I've had a nice day today watching Downton Abbey <3 and making some anniversary presents for G :)


I thought today I would show my latest project from Mollie Makes magazine :) A cute little coin purse :)





I really like it because it has a different fabric on each side :) :) Which is super good for a lover of fabrics like me :) :)

I'm also quite excited to report that I've had a few orders now for christmas presents (YAY Christmas!!) So if anybody else would like something making as a special Christmas gift let me know asap please :) :)

I hope you all have a lovely evening :)

Big hugs and smiles :)

Lucy x x x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment