About Me

My photo
Hi!! My name is Lucy and I adore anything to do with crafts and textiles :) On this blog I want to share with you this passion for textile design. If you see anything on the blog that you might like or want to ask me about then feel free to send me a email!! :) I'd love to chat with you :) x x x :) you can contact me using either of these email addresses: bird-and-button-designs@hotmail.co.uk OR smiley8517@hotmail.co.uk Thank you:)x x x

Wednesday 26 October 2011

I'm Back!! :) and crafting for Battersea Dogs Home :) :) :)

Hello everyone!! :) :)

I hope you are all well :) I'm sorry I've been away for a while, I've been doing some temporary work. I must say I am now a pro with a tape gun!! :) :)

Anyway I am back and this morning I have been crafting little scented bags.....for dogs!! Whilst I was browsing the Mollie Makes blog:;

http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/

I spotted that Battersea dogs home are asking crafty folk to make them little scented bags to help keep the dogs calm while they wait for their new perfect home :) :) Soooo, this morning I have made them 3 little doggy bags :) (they still need filling with lavender and sealing up.)





I hope the doggies like their little bags!! :) :) :)

Now that I've got a little bit of free time on my hands, its craft central in my house  :) Need to get started on Christmas presents!! :) :) Tommorow, however I'll be showing you my special CAD design for halloween :) I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! :) :) :)

Big hugs and smiles :)

Lucy x x x x :)

P.S. If you want to help and make some of your own scented bags for the dogs, check out the Battersea Dogs Home website:  www.battersea.org.uk/doggiebags

No comments:

Post a Comment