About Me

My photo
Hi!! My name is Lucy and I adore anything to do with crafts and textiles :) On this blog I want to share with you this passion for textile design. If you see anything on the blog that you might like or want to ask me about then feel free to send me a email!! :) I'd love to chat with you :) x x x :) you can contact me using either of these email addresses: bird-and-button-designs@hotmail.co.uk OR smiley8517@hotmail.co.uk Thank you:)x x x

Thursday 27 October 2011

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen!! :)

Hi there!! :)

Halloween is actually one of my favourite days of the year :) I dont know why really, but I LOVE it :) and I love to decorate the house all spookily and carve extravagant pumpkins :) :) :)

Anyway I do quite often send Halloween cards, to spread some spooky love :) So here is the CAD that I have designed for my Halloween cards this year:


I hope you like it :) :) Tommorow I should hopefully be doing some halloween baking, so I'll share some pictures of that with you too :)

Big hugs and smiles :):)
Lucy x x x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment