About Me

My photo
Hi!! My name is Lucy and I adore anything to do with crafts and textiles :) On this blog I want to share with you this passion for textile design. If you see anything on the blog that you might like or want to ask me about then feel free to send me a email!! :) I'd love to chat with you :) x x x :) you can contact me using either of these email addresses: bird-and-button-designs@hotmail.co.uk OR smiley8517@hotmail.co.uk Thank you:)x x x

Wednesday 28 September 2011

2nd Commisioned Project....and the BEST deck chair ever!! :)

Gooood day!! :)

How are you all? :) Im having a pretty nice day so far, applying for jobs, watching The Great British Bake Off <3 and doing a spot of vintage shopping :) Heavenly :)

Today I thought I would show you my latest craft project which was to make a cross stitch beach hut doorstop for my lovely friend Hannah. :) Ive made the sides of this one from some yummy Laura Ashley fabric which i think looks fab :)



Have you spotted my latest vintage purchase there? :) :) :) As I was popping to the post office with another job application today I spotted it outside of an antique shop across the road. I pretty much hopped, skipped and jumped across the road to buy it as it was love at first sight :) Its SUPER comfy too :) :)





I really love it so much :) and its perfect for this lovely summer weather we seem to be having at the moment :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day :) If anyone else would like anything sewing (like a beach hut perhaps!!) please do send me an email :) :)

Big hugs and smiles :) :) :)

Lucy x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment