About Me

My photo
Hi!! My name is Lucy and I adore anything to do with crafts and textiles :) On this blog I want to share with you this passion for textile design. If you see anything on the blog that you might like or want to ask me about then feel free to send me a email!! :) I'd love to chat with you :) x x x :) you can contact me using either of these email addresses: bird-and-button-designs@hotmail.co.uk OR smiley8517@hotmail.co.uk Thank you:)x x x

Monday 31 October 2011

Haaaappy Halloweeeeeeen!! :) :) :)

BOO!! :)

As I mentioned last week, I adore halloween!! :) :) And I therefore LOVE carving pumpkins :) this year i have carved 8 pumpkins!! 8!! :) :) I thought I would share them with you, to hopefully make you feel halloweeny :)













I must say however that the very good pumpkin carving of the haunted house was done by my very clever g :)

Happy Halloween everybody!! :) :) :)

Big hugs and smiles :)

Lucy x x x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment